Details: Double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. 2Pacalypse Now is the 1991 debut studio album by 2Pac. The album is 2Pac's commentary on contemporary social issues facing American society such as racism, police brutality, poverty, black on black crime, and teenage pregnancy. It featured three singles; "Brenda's Got a Baby", "Trapped", and "If My Homie Calls". The album was initially released on T.N.T. Recordings and Interscope Records, which at the time was distributed through Eastwest Records America and Atlantic Records. Following Shakur's death, Amaru Entertainment (established by his mother Afeni Shakur) obtained the rights to this album. The album generated significant controversy stemming from then-U.S. Vice President Dan Quayle's public criticism after Ronald Ray Howard murdered a Texas state trooper and his defense attorney claimed he was influenced by 2Pacalypse Now and it's strong theme of police brutality. Quayle made the statement, "There's no reason for a record like this to be released. It has no place in our society."
- Young Black Male
- Trapped (Featuring Shock G)
- Soulja's Story
- I Don't Give a Fuck (Featuring Pogo)
- Violent (Featuring DJ Fuze Money B and Mac Mone)
- Words of Wisdom
- Something Wicked (Featuring Pee - Wee)
- Crooked Ass Nigga (Featuring Stretch)
- If My Homie Calls
- Brenda's Got a Baby (Featuring Dave Hollister)
- Tha' Lunatic (Featuring Stretch)
- Rebel of the Underground (Featuring Ray Luv and Shock G)
- Part Time Mutha (Featuring Angelique and Poppi)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.