Edition: Lemon & Milky Clear
Details: Limited yellow and milky clear colored vinyl LP pressing. Reissue. Common Courtesy is the fifth album from A Day to Re member and is reissued on both CD and double LP vinyl for the first time since 2016. The newly packaged vinyl includes updated cover art and pressed on lemon and clear color in color vinyl with diecut album packaging. Since it's initial release in 2013 Common Courtesy has gone on to amass over 500k in total consumption and includes some of the bands biggest hits including "Right Back At it Again" and "Sometimes You're the Hammer, Sometimes You're the Nail". Over the course of the past several years, each of A Day to Remember's releases have hit No. 1 on Billboard's Rock, Indie and/or Alternative Charts, they've sold more than a million units, racked up over 400 million Spotify streams and 500 million YouTube views, garnered two gold-selling albums and singles (and one silver album in the UK) and sold out entire continental tours, amassing a global fan base whose members number in the millions.
1 City of Ocala
2 Right Back at It Again
3 Sometimes You're the Hammer, Sometimes You're the Nail
4 Dead & Buried
5 Best of Me
6 I'm Already Gone
7 Violence (Enough Is Enough)
8 Life @ 11
9 I Surrender
10 Life Lessons Learned the Hard Way
11 End of Me
12 The Document Speaks for Itself
13 I Remember
14 Leave All the Lights on
15 Good Things
16 Same Book But Never the Same Page
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.