Edition: Out of Print ( Limited Edition, 555 pressed)
Publisher: Victory Records
Details: Homesick is the third studio album by American Metalcore/pop punk band A Day to Remember, produced by Chad Gilbert and the band, and released in February 2009. It was the band's second album for Victory. The album features material written while the band had been touring, which Andrew Wade helped them demo. Recording took place between October and November 2008 at The Wade Studio, located in Ocala. Featured on the album are guest vocalists Mike Hranica (The Devil Wears Prada), Vincent Bennett (The Acacia Strain) and Sierra Kusterbeck (VersaEmerge). Recorded during the album sessions but remaining unreleased is an instrumental called "Money Maker". Several of the album's songs appeared on the band's MySpace profile before the release of the album. Planned for a mid-February 2009 release by Victory before being moved forward two weeks, the album sold 22,000 copies in the first week and charted at number 21 on the U.S. Billboard 200. It also charted at number 165 in the UK. It was the band's final album featuring Tom Denney on guitar, who was replaced on tour by Kevin Skaff. Three singles were released from the album: "NJ Legion Iced Tea" in January 2009, "The Downfall of Us All" in March 2009, "Have Faith in Me" in August 2009. Only the third of these charted, at number 40 on the Billboard Alternative Songs chart. A re-release with additional tracks was released in October 2009. Several of the album tracks are available for Rock Band. In 2014, two songs from the album, "The Downfall of Us All" and "If It Means A Lot to You", were certified gold by the RIAA.
Condition Note: While this item is brand new and has never been played, it was removed from its original shrinkwrap to verify the color. It is stored in a resealable plastic sleeve.
A1 The Downfall Of Us All
A2 My Life For Hire
A3 I'm Mad Of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?
A4 NJ Legion Iced Tea
A5 Mr. Highway's Thinking About The End
A6 Have Faith In Me
B1 Welcome To The Family
B3 Holdin' It Down For The Underground
B4 You Already Know What You Are
B5 Another Song About The Weekend
B6 If It Means A Lot To You
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.