Alan Jackson has earned his place in country music history. Behind that guitar and knowing smile stands a singer-songwriter with a knack for creating simple yet impactful tunes, combining the honky-tonk sensibilities of vintage Music Row with contemporary production to make him a statesman of the genre. He found success by staying true to his love of traditional country music, putting 50 singles into the Top 10 of Billboard’s country singles chart—more than half of them climbing all the way to No. 1.
Originally released in 1995—just five short years after he broke into the mainstream with the Top 5 country album Here In The Real World—The Greatest Hits Collection is the perfect survey of Alan Jackson’s early hitmaking years. Available for the first time on vinyl as a 2LP set, The Greatest Hits Collection features chart-topping classics like “Don’t Rock The Jukebox,” “She’s Got Rhythm (and I Got The Blues),” “Chattahoochee” and “Summertime Blues,” plus the exclusive new songs “Tall, Tall Trees” and “I’ll Try,” both of which topped Billboard’s country singles chart as well.
ALAN JACKSON “THE GREATEST HITS COLLECTION”
- Chattahoochee (Extended Mix)
- Gone Country
- She's Got the Rhythm (And I Got the Blues)
- Midnight in Montgomery
- Tall Tall Trees
- Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
- I'll Try
- Don't Rock the Jukebox
- Livin' on Love
- Summertime Blues
- Love's Got a Hold on You
- (Who Says) You Can't Have It All
- I Don't Even Know Your Name
- Here in the Real World
- Mercury Blues
- I'd Love You All Over Again
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.