Edition: Indie Exclusive
Publisher: Rise Records
Description: In 2005, when Tom DeLonge’s then-band blink 182 went on a hiatus, he formed a high concept art project dubbed Angels & Airwaves. With their first release, 2006’s We Don’t Need To Whisper, Angels & Airwaves went gold and burst onto the scene as an arena rock powerhouse that wouldn’t be limited. It's a trans-media world that can and has existed in music, in film, in books, as well as in any visual platform: DeLonge co-directed the award-winning 2014 animated short Poet Anderson: The Dream Walker, which won Best Animation at the Thess International Short Film Festival, and the band produced the 2011 movie LOVE, which won Best Musical Score at Toronto After Dark. Angels & Airwaves consists of DeLonge (lead vocals, guitar/synths), Ilan Rubin (Nine Inch Nails) (drums/guitar/backing vocals/synths), David Kennedy (Box Car Racer, Hazen Street) (guitar), and Matt Rubano (Taking Back Sunday) (bass).
A1 Reel 1 (Diary)
A2 Reel 5 (New Blood)
A3 Reel 6
B1 Surrender Remix
B2 Epic Holiday Remix
B3 Young London Remix
B4 Anxiety Remix
B5 Saturday Love Remix
B6 One Last Thing Remix
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.