Edition: Limited Edition
- The Complete Film Score by Tom Holkenborg aka Junkie XL
- 180 Gram Neon Pink Vinyl (Disc 1) and Neon Yellow Vinyl (Disc 2)
- New Artwork and Design by Oliver Barrett
- Exclusive Liner Notes by Director Zack Snyder
- Deluxe "Zeus Zombie" Tear Away Front Cover with Triple Gatefold Jacket
Waxwork Records, in partnership with Milan Records and Netflix, is proud to present ARMY OF THE DEAD Original Motion Picture Score! Directed by Zack Snyder (Dawn of the Dead (2004), Justice League) and with a fully electronic score by Tom Holkenborg aka Junkie XL (Godzilla Vs. Kong, Mad Max: Fury Road), ARMY OF THE DEAD is a 2021 American zombie heist film starring Dave Bautista, Ella Purnell, Tig Notaro, Omari Hardwick, and Hiroyuki Sanada. The story follows a group of mercenaries who plan a Las Vegas casino heist amid a zombie apocalypse. In this new zombie-film follow up to Snyder’s 2004 Dawn of the Dead, the zombies are smarter, faster, and organized.
Tom Holkenborg is a Dutch composer, multi-instrumentalist, DJ, producer, and audio engineer. He has worked with Hans Zimmer and his company Remote Control Productions on Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, as well as composing the scores for Zack Snyder's Justice League, Mad Max: Fury Road, Deadpool, Tomb Raider, Terminator: Dark Fate, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Godzilla vs. Kong.
Waxwork Records is thrilled to present the score music to ARMY OF THE DEAD as a deluxe double LP album featuring never before seen interactive packaging with new artwork and design by Oliver Barrett. Listeners must tear open the screaming visage of Zeus, the film’s zombie leader, to reveal a locked vault door. The packaging then expands into a neon pink and yellow soaked triple gatefold which unlocks the vault to reveal a horde of Las Vegas zombies inside. As the listener continues opening the album packaging, and all zombies are killed, you'll be greeted by Valentine, the film’s beloved (and first ever?) zombie tiger!
The score has been pressed to 180 gram neon pink and yellow vinyl and the album features exclusive liner notes by director Zack Snyder.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.