Details: The 10th album for British hard-rock band Asking Alexandria, releasing in their 15th year as a band. A retrospective project of sorts that saw band members re-visit their previous releases and draw inspriation from their most popular and successful songs from their discography. Fans will be ecstatic to hear that "Where Do We Go From Here?" features some of the hardest, loudest new music that Asking Alexandria has released in recent memory. The campaign for this album release will see three tracks released in advance to build awareness and momentum during UK, European, and USA touring. The first radio track "Psycho" services in June to radio stations around the world. With over 2M Spotify followers, 6 Billboard 200 charting albums (3 appearing in the top 10) and recent success at radio ("Alone Again" was the band's first #1 Rock Radio single) have primed the band for another successful campaign in 2023 with "Where Do We Go From Here?".
- Bad Blood
- Things Could Be Different
- Let Go
- Dark Void
- Nothing Left
- Let the Dead Take Me
- Kill It with Fire
- Holding on to Something More
- Where Do We Go from Here?
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.