Details: Bebe explicit_lyrics Bebe Rexha / Singer/songwriter Bebe Rexha has accumulated over 10 million overall single sales, 1 billion Spotify streams, 1.3 billion combined YouTube/VEVO views and a radio audience of over 8 billion. She topped both the Billboard Pop and Rap charts with her Platinum-selling smash single "Me, Myself & I" with G-Eazy. Her single "No Broken Hearts" featuring Nicki Minaj has over 144 million YouTube/VEVO views to date and she is featured on Martin Garrix's latest single "In The Name of Love" which already has over 265 million YouTube/VEVO views to date. Bebe Rexha burst onto the scene in 2013 when she penned the song which became a worldwide hit for Eminem and Rihanna-"Monster" - which went RIAA quadruple-platinum stateside. She wrote and featured on Cash Cash's "Take Me Home" and Pitbull's "This Is Not A Drill" in addition to writing Tinashe's "All Hands On Deck" and Selena Gomez's "Champion." Her 2015 debut EP, I DON't WANA GROW UP [Warner Bros. Records] boasts the singles "I Can't Stop Drinking About You" and "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy, " which racked up over 52 million Spotify streams in only six months. That same year, she co-wrote and carried instantly recognizable hooks for the double-platinum "Hey Mama" by David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, and Afrojackwhich was nominated for a Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Song, as well as the Billboard Hot 100 smash "Me, Myself, & I" with G-Eazy.
- Heart Wants What It Wants
- Miracle Man
- Satellite - By Bebe Rexha ; Snoop Dogg
- When It Rains
- Call on Me
- I'm Good (Blue) - By David Guetta ; Bebe Rexha
- Visions (Don't Go)
- I'm Not High I'm in Love
- Blue Moon
- Born Again
- I Am
- Seasons - By Bebe Rexha ; Dolly Parton
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.