Edition: Pink & Blue “Pop Sensation” Colored Vinyl
Publisher: Milan Records
Details: Ranging from anthemic pop ballads to emotionally-laden instrumentals, the Belle soundtrack includes original songs and score music written and arranged by Taisei Iwasaki, Ludvig Forssell and Yuta Bandoh for the anime epic directed by Academy Award®-nominated filmmaker Mamoru Hosoda. The vinyl edition of the soundtrack features a dazzling selection of original songs performed in the film by both Suzu and her virtual persona Belle (voiced by Kaho Nakamura), as well as additional English versions of four tracks performed by Kylie McNeill, who voices Belle in the English dubbed version of the film. The film’s main theme “U” was written and performed by groundbreaking Japanese act millennium parade led by Daiki Tsuneta, and two of the songs and recurring themes throughout the film, “Lend Me Your Voice” and “A Million Miles Away” feature lyrics co-written by Mamoru Hosoda.
From the celebrated Academy Award®-nominated director Mamoru Hosoda and Studio Chizu, creators of Mirai, Wolf Children, Summer Wars, and more, comes a fantastical, heartfelt story of growing up in the age of social media. The film was released in Japan shortly after it’s critically-acclaimed world debut at the 2021 Cannes Film Festival, and was later released in the United States by GKIDS Films in January 2022.
This 2-LP release comes pressed on pink & blue “Pop Sensation” colored vinyl housed in a gatefold package including a 12” photo insert.
- Memories of a Sound
- Blunt Words
- Gales of Song
- Fleeting Days
- Swarms of Song
- Alle Psallite Cum Luya
- Fama Destinata
- Digital Ripples
- Dragon's Lair
- Lend Me Your Voice (draft)
- Social Warfare
- Lend Me Your Voice
- Authority and Arrogance
- Scorching the Facade
- The Truth Obscured
- Lend Me Your Voice (humming)
- A Million Miles Away
- Pieces of the Puzzle
- Faces in the Rain
- Skies of Song
- A Million Miles Away (reprise)
- U - English Version
- Gales of Song - English Version
- Lend Me Your Voice - English Version
- A Million Miles Away Part 1 - English Version
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.