Edition: Limited Edition Blue Vinyl
Details: Vinyl LP pressing. Glory Sound Prep is Jon's sophomore album. Glory Sound Prep illuminates the vast scope of Bellion's genre-defying musical and lyrical vision. He threads together pop, R&B, hip-hop, alternative, and rock over the course of the ten-track trip, welcoming listeners into his world with open arms. Having initially built his remarkable fanbase by self-releasing mixtapes recorded in his parents' basement, Bellion continues this tradition on his sophomore album by writing and producing the entirety of the project on his own. Bellion got his start with a series of mixtapes featuring his original songs - all recorded in his parents' basement. He built a remarkable following by sharing his music directly with listeners, giving away more than 200,000 free downloads of 2014's The Definition and playing live for fans on two sold-out national tours.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.