Edition: Limited Edition
Details: Limited colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2021 release. Bleachers release their highly anticipated third album Take The Sadness Out Of Saturday Night. In late 2020, they offered up the first taste of new music to preview the album with the release of "Chinatown" (featuring Bruce Springsteen) and "45". This music is the follow up to their critically acclaimed second album, Gone Now, which came out in 2017. The first single "Don't Take The Money" hit #3 at Alternative Radio. Ahead of the album release, The New York Times put out a piece that called Bleachers' new music "anthemic life-affirming pop-rock". Bleachers, who are known for their incredible live shows, headlined a North American tour in support of the album, which included a number of major festival dates like Sasquatch Festival, Governor's Ball, and Firefly Music Festival. Five-time Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter, musician, and producer, Jack Antonoff, is the creative force behind Bleachers.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.