Details: Vinyl LP pressing to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the band's first and only side project album. Essentially seen as a side project from Blink 182 members Tom DeLonge and Travis Barker with David Kennedy (guitarist of Angels & Airwaves) completing the band's studio lineup. The record was the only studio effort the band produced together. They recorded the eponymous debut, Box Car Racer, in quick fashion with a more DIY spirit. MCA Records issued the band's lone release in May 2002, which peaked on the Billboard 200 at # 12. Singles "I Feel So" and "There Is" also charted on the Modern Rock Tracks chart, with the former shooting to #8. Box Car Racer created unresolved tension within Blink-182 and inevitably influenced the band's following studio album, the more experimental Blink-182 (2003). DeLonge ended the project in mid-2003, considering it to have served it's purpose; however, DeLonge's later band, Angels & Airwaves (which also featured Kennedy) has been described by DeLonge as a continuation of Box Car Racer.
- I Feel So (Side A)
- All Systems Go (Side A)
- Watch the World (Side A)
- Tiny Voices (Side A)
- Cat Like Thief (Side A)
- And I (Side B)
- Letters to God (Side B)
- My First Punk Song (Side B)
- Sorrow (Side B)
- There Is (Side B)
- The End with You (Side B)
- Elevator (Side B)
- Instrumental (Side B)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.