Details: Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 album from the Georgia-based country music singer/songwriter. Brent's cousin Dave Cobb (now a highly decorated producer) helmed Dave's 2006 debut and his 2016 album Shine On Rainy Day-and now they're back together for Brent's Providence Canyon release, a country-rockin' gem full of richly detailed songs and some fine, fine grooves. The single "King of Alabama" (his loving tribute to Wayne Mills) joins "Come Home Soon," "Lorene," "Mornin's Gonna Come," the title track and more. Cobb's musical style has been described as "blue collar country" with "bluegrass-leaning inclinations." Some have noted that his sound is closer to Americana than contemporary country music.
- Providence Canyon
- King of Alabama
- Mornin's Gonna Come
- Come Home Soon
- Sucker for a Good Time
- High in the Country
- If I Don't See Ya
- .30-06 9. Lorene
- When the Dust Settles
- Ain't a Road Too Long
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.