Details: Gatefold LP (Limited. Gold vinyl). "Folk Songs of the American Longhair" (2010) is Brother Dege's now critically-acclaimed debut album - a record that Quentin Tarantino later referred to as "like a greatest hits album" of new Delta blues. "American Longhair" delivers postmodern tales of desperate southerners, apocalyptic prophecies, midnight angels, hippie drifters, burning barns, and the endless ghosts that haunt the history of the Deep South. Quietly self-released with no distribution, no representation, and absolutely no hype, the album quickly earned four & five star reviews and gained the attention of numerous tastemakers in film and TV, scoring sync placements on Discovery Channel's "After the Catch (Deadliest Catch)", National Geographic's "Hard Riders", womens' cycling documentary "Half the Road", Netflix's "The Afflicted", and most notably, hand-picked by Quentin Tarantino for inclusion in the movie and soundtrack to "Django Unchained" where Dege's song "Too Old to Die Young" plays in the movie's pivotal, climactic scene.
- Hard Row to Hoe
- The Girl Who Wept Stones
- Too Old to Die Young
- To Fill a Hole
- House of the Dying Sun
- The Battle of New Orleans
- Dead and Gone
- The World's Longest Hotdog
- Old Angel Midnight
- Black Is the Night
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.