Edition: Black Vinyl
Publisher: Red Ink
Details: Cage THE ELEPHANT is a Bowling Green, Kentucky-based five piece band consisting of Matt Shultz (vocals), his brother Brad (guitar) and their friends Daniel Titchenor (bass), Lincoln Parish (guitar) and Jared Champion (drums). Matt, Brad and Daniel grew up on an alternative religious commune started by their ex-hippie parents. Pop music was strictly forbidden so their discovery of key punk and rock influences was covert and somewhat recent. The essence of Jimi Hendrix, Green Day, White Stripes and Kings of Leon, among others, fuels Cage's libertine, over-the-top rock explosions. Appearances at Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and a tour with Queens of the Stone Age provided the band with critical early live exposure. They then relocated to the UK for a period of time, where their debut self-titled album was released in mid-2008. It has sold over 40, 000 copies to date in the UK, driven by a Top 40 charting single and extensive touring there, including memorable performances at sold-out Reading and Leeds festivals. Cage the Elephant now returns to the land of their origin, exultant, intemperate, and ready to conquer.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.