Edition: Limited Edition
Details: 2015 release, the fourth studio album the Grammy-nominated alt-rock band. Tell Me I'm Pretty was recorded in the spring of 2015 at Easy Eye Sound in Nashville, Tennessee. The album was produced by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys and The Arcs (Lana Del Rey, Ray LaMontagne, The Black Keys, The Arcs) and mixed by Tom Elmhirst (Amy Winehouse, Adele, Florence + the Machine). "With this record, we wanted to be more transparent," said lead singer Matt Shultz. "We wanted to capture the sentiment of each song, and whatever emotional response it provoked, to be really honest to that." The results are the band's most forceful and focused songs yet. They recorded most of the songs on the 10-song album on the first take, capturing the band's raw and frenetic onstage energy. Long celebrated as one of the most explosive live bands in the world, Cage the Elephant has toured extensively, selling out several headlining runs and performing alongside the likes of The Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Muse and Queens of the Stone Age.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.