Edition: Out of Print, Limited Edition, Numbered
Publisher: Music on Vinyl
Details: Double 180gm green colored vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold jacket. Includes a poster, an insert and printed innersleeves. Call Me By Your Name, the film by Luca Guadagnino, is a sensual and transcendent tale of first love, based on the acclaimed novel by André Aciman. Luca Guadagnino wanted the film's music to be connected to Elio, a young pianist who likes to transcribe and adapt pieces in order to get close to Oliver. The music is used to reflect the time, the characters' family, level of education and "the kind of canon they would be a part of". Guadagnino found himself resonating with Sufjan Stevens' lyricism through his work and initially asked Stevens to record an original song. Eventually, Stevens contributed three songs to the soundtrack: "Visions of Gideon", which was used at the end of the film, "Mystery of Love," which was featured in the film's first trailer and a new rendition of "Futile Devices" with piano. Stevens penned the songs by using the script, the book, and the conversations with the director about the characters. It marks Sufjan Stevens' first soundtrack for a feature film.
- - Disc 1 -
- 1 Hallelujah Junction - 1st Movement - John Adams
- 2 M.A.Y. in the Backyard - Ryuichi Sakamoto
- 3 J'adore Venise - Loredana Bertè
- 4 Paris - Latino Bandolero
- 5 Sonatine Bureaucratique - Frank Glazer
- 6 "Zion HÖRT Die Wächter Singen" - Alessio Bax
- 7 Lady Lady Lady - Giorgio Moroder & Joe Esposito
- - Disc 2 -
- 1 Une Barque Sur L'océan - André Laplante
- 2 Futile Devices (Doveman Remix) - Sufjan Stevens
- 3 Germination - Ryuichi Sakamoto
- 4 Words - F.R. David
- 5 È la Vita - Marco Armani
- 6 Mystery of Love - Sufjan Stevens
- 7 Radio Varsavia - Franco Battiato
- 8 Love My Way - the Psychedelic Furs
- 9 Le Jardin Féerique - Valéria Szervánszky & Ronald Cavaye
- 10 Visions of Gideon - Sufjan Stevens
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.