Edition: Limited Edition Transparent Sea Blue, Indie Exclusive
Publisher: Roadrunner Records
Details: Vaxis II: A Window of the Waking Mind welcomes us back to "The Amory Wars" as the 2nd installment of the new five-part "Vaxis" arc about a couple on the run from tyrannical forces and their mysterious new addition. Named one of REVOLVER's "Most Anticipated Albums of 2022," Vaxis II: A Window of the Waking Mind includes the recently released singles "Rise, Naianasha (Cut The Cord)" and "Shoulders," the latter of which vaulted into the Top 10 at Active Rock Radio, marking the group's career highest radio chart position to date. "(It) masterfully pairs heavy metal-infused riffs with sweeping, melodic vocals in a way that only Coheed can," declared MTV who placed "Shoulders" in their 2021 Favorites round-up. "Coheed and Cambria are back, and they're heavy as ever," asserted Billboard, with Guitar World attesting "Coheed and Cambria have come out swinging." Brooklyn Vegan observed, "It finds the band embracing their love of classic heavy metal riffage, before exploding into the kind of soaring chorus that Coheed have been churning out since day one... they sound pretty damn inspired."
- The Embers of Fire
- Beautiful Losers
- A Disappearing Act
- Love Murder One
- The Liars Club
- Bad Man
- Our Love
- Ladders of Supremacy
- Rise, Naianasha (Cut the Cord)
- Window of the Waking Mind
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.