Edition: Limited Edition [Import]
Publisher: Universal Japan
Details: Debut EP from the 19-year-old bedroom pop singer-songwriter Conan Gray. Gray preceded the release with a pair of essential anthems, "Generation Why" and "Crush Culture." "Generation Why" has nearly 5 million combined Spotify and YouTube/VEVO streams. In addition, recent single "Crush Culture" has quickly surpassed nearly 1.5 million Spotify streams, while the captivating narrative music video generated 1.5 million YouTube/VEVO views and counting. Additionally, the EP boasts the divinely catchy "Greek God," soft soliloquy to his tiny Texas hometown "Idle Town" and soulful favorite Lookalike." Armed with nothing more than Garageband and a cheap microphone taped to a lamp, Conan Gray rose out of the small-town community of Georgetown, TX to widespread fan praise in 2017.
- Idle Town
- Generation Why
- Crush Culture
- Greek God
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.