Details: 2xLP, Widespine Jacket, Smokey Clear Vinyl. Following weeks of anticipation after an already banner year for the Hot Spitta, Curren$y gifts fans with his third release of 2022, The Drive In Theatre Part 2, the next installment in the cult fan favorite series. The 21 track album features appearances from Rob49, Fendi P, Dash, URA, Blü, I'sis, Premo Rice, and Jade Angelle, and sees production from Kino Beats, Trauma Tone, Harry Fraud, Cookin Soul, and more. In traditional form, Curren$y skates over smooth, jazz-infused beats and delivers a perfect album to put on and let play out while relaxing or working. If it wasn't already clear, it's safe to say that Curren$y is one of the greatest to ever do it. How many more timeless classics do you need?
2 Life She Chose
4 Thought U Knew (Feat. Jade Angelle)
6 Vintage Luxury (Feat. Premo Rice)
7 Super 8
8 Personal Shopper
9 All My Cars
10 Ink Machine
11 Doe Boy
12 Low (Feat. Rob49)
13 Sun Storm (Feat. Jade Angelle)
14 Drive My Car
15 Rare Thang (Feat. Fendi P)
16 Window (Feat. BLÜ & I'sis)
17 MPR 2
18 Lounge Area
20 30 Floors Up (Feat. Ura & Dash)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.