Details: Double vinyl LP pressing. It's not too soon to put Tim Burton and Danny Elfman on the short list of the greatest director-composer collaborations in history, right up there with Hitchcock-Herrmann, Spielberg-Williams, Leone-Morricone, and Demy-Legrand. And Elfman's score to this 2005 stop-motion animated gem is one of his best, displaying his amazing versatility and boundless emotional range with numbers that range from somber chamber music ("Victor's Piano Music") to darkly macabre yet somehow jaunty pieces ("Remains of the Day"). And let's not forget the swing jazz homages performed by Bonejangles (a.k.a. Elfman) and His Bone Boys as bonus tracks (or should that be bone-us tracks?)! We've, er, exhumed this fantastic soundtrack for it's first-ever LP reissue in moonlit vinyl with a full-color insert.
- Main Titles
- According to Plan (Performed by Albert Finney Joanna Lumley Tracey Ullman and Paul Whitehouse)
- Victor’s Piano Solo
- Into the Fores
- Remains of the Day (Performed by Danny Elfman)
- Casting a Spell
- Moon Dance
- Victor’s Deception
- Tears to Shed (Performed by Helena Bonham Carter Jane Horrocks and Enn Reitel)
- Victoria’s Escape
- The New Piano Duet
- New Arrival
- Victoria’s Wedding
- The Wedding Song (Performed by Danny Elfman Jane Horrocks Paul Baker Alison Jiear and Gary Martin)
- The Party Arrives
- Victor’s Wedding
- Barkis’s Bummer
- The Finale
- End Credits Part 1
- End Credits Part 2
- Bonus Tracks from Bonejangles and his Bone Boys
- Ball ; Socket Lounge Music #1 (Band Version)
- Remains of the Day (Combo Lounge Version)
- Ball ; Socket Lounge Music #2
- Ball ; Socket Lounge Music #1 (Combo Version)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.