Edition: Limited Edition (250 Pressed)
Details: Upon release in March 2016, Dark Souls III was critically and commercially successful, with critics calling it a worthy and ﬁ tting conclusion to the series. It was the fastest-selling game in Bandai Namco’s history, selling over three million copies worldwide within the ﬁrst two months after release. Dark Souls III: The FireFades, a complete version containing the base game and both downloadable contenexpansions, was released in April 2017. The game’s original score was primarily written by Dark Souls II and Bloodborne composer, Yuka Kitamura, and performedby the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra. Additional music was written by Dark Soulscomposer Motoi Sakuraba, with a single boss theme each by Tsukasa Saitoh and Nobuyoshi Suzuki.
• Album includes the full 24-track score by Bloodborncomposer and Dark Souls II contributor Yuka Kitamura plus music from the E3 2015 Debut Trailer.
• For the ﬁrst time ever, music from the 2016 SatelliteAward for Outstanding Platform Action/Adventure Game winner Dark Souls III is available on vinyl format!
• Dark Souls 3 was the fastest-selling game in BandaNamco’s history, selling over three million copies worldwide within the ﬁrst two months after release.
1. Premonition (2:01)
2. DARK SOULS III (2:47)
3. Prologue (3:11)
4. Firelink Shrine (3:08)
5. Iudex Gundyr (2:19)
6. Vordt of the Boreal Valley (3:12)
7. Curse-rotted Greatwood (1:58)
8. Crystal Sages (2:16)
9. Deacons of the Deep (2:24)
10. High Lord Wolnir (3:03)
11. Pontiﬀ Sulyvahn (2:40)
12. Dancer of the Boreal Valley (3:02)
13. Dragonslayer Armour (3:27)
14. Old Demon King (2:03)
15. Oceiros, the Consumed King (3:03)
16. Ancient Wyvern (2:04)
17. Nameless King (2:21)
18. Abyss Watchers (2:27)
19. Yhorm the Giant (3:32)
20. Aldritch, Devourer of Gods (3:04)
21. Lorian, Elder Prince | Lothric, Younger
22. Soul of Cinder (5:52)
23. Secret Betrayal (2:49)
24. Epilogue (6:47)
25. E3 2015 Debut Trailer (2:19)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.