Details: 2001 collection from the pop/soul duo. The Very Best of Daryl Hall & John Oates features 18 of their biggest hits spread over two LP's. Includes "Sara Smile," "One On One," "Kiss On My List," "Maneater," "Out Of Touch," "Private Eyes," "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)" and many more. Hall & Oates achieved their greatest fame from the late 1970s to the mid-1980s with a fusion of rock and roll and rhythm and blues, which they dubbed "rock and soul". The duo has sold an estimated 40 million records throughout their career, making them the third best-selling music duo of all time.
- Sara Smile (Remastered) 3:07
- Rich Girl (Remastered) 2:25
- It's a Laugh (Remastered) 3:44
- Wait for Me (Remastered) 4:07
- You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling 4:37
- Kiss on My List (Remastered) 4:23
- You Make My Dreams (Remastered) 3:07
- Private Eyes (Remastered) 3:37
- I Can't Go for That (No Can Do) (Remastered) 5:09
- Did It in a Minute (Remastered) 3:38
- Maneater (Remastered) 4:31
- One on One (Remastered) 4:18
- Family Man (Remastered) 3:25
- Say It Isn't So (Remastered) 4:17
- Adult Education (Remastered) 4:35
- Out of Touch (Remastered) 4:09
- Method of Modern Love (Remastered) 5:33
- Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid (Remastered)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.