Edition: Colored Vinyl
Publisher: Hidden Note Records
Details: Indie Exclusive. Cloudy red/peach. At long last, Dashboard Confessional's RIAA Platinum-certified MTV Unplugged 2.0 arrives on vinyl for the first time, September 25, releasing as part of The Early Days, a vinyl reissue series spotlighting the albums that defined the band's formative years, and cemented singer/songwriter Chris Carrabba as one of the most vital voices that would Recorded in 2002 on the era-defining show - MTV Unplugged, the performance holds a significant place in Dashboard Confessional lore. The set was released as the iconic emo band's first live album on the heels of studio releases The Swiss Army Romance, The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most, and the So Impossible EP. The performance showcases re-imagined versions of seminal tracks such as "Hands Down" and "So Impossible" which receive a full-band treatment for the first time.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.