Details: Limited quadruple vinyl LP pressing. Live at Red Rocks 8.15.95 is an album by the Dave Matthews Band, released on October 28, 1997. It was recorded live at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colorado on August 15, 1995. The band's performance was taped during the third consecutive year at which they had played at the venue (although in 1993 only as a warm up for The Tragically Hip / The Samples.) Guitarist Tim Reynolds guested with the band during the entire show. Most of the songs featured were from the band's most recent album Under the Table and Dreaming. Live at Red Rocks was the first of many live releases by the Dave Matthews Band. Before this release, live concerts were only available as bootleg recordings, which lacked audio mixing and remastering. Despite being a live release, the album was very successful during it's release, hitting #3 on the album charts, and selling over two million copies.
- Seek Up 13:29
- Proudest Monkey
- Satellite 5:07
- Two Step 9:21
- Best of What's Around 6:18
- Recently 6:12
- Lie in Our Graves 8:19
- Warehouse 8:04
- Dancing Nancies 9:12
- Lover Lay Down 6:22
- Drive in Drive Out 6:20
- Tripping Billies 4:49
- Rhyme ; Reason 7:03
- #36 12:55
- Ants Marching 6:52
- Typical Situation 7:01
- All Along the Watchtower 6:57
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.