Details: Fresh from starring as the town drunk, no typecasting here!, in Rio Bravo' (the movie) Dean was at the height of his popularity when he entered the Capitol studios in the summer of 1959 to record his first Christmas-themed songs accompanied by an orchestra arranged and conducted by Gus Levene. The results of the recordings were a charming, thoroughly entertaining Christmas record, highlighted by fine versions of 'White Christmas', 'Let It Snow! Let it Snow! Let It Snow!', 'Winter Wonderland', 'Baby, It's Cold Outside', 'The Christmas Blues', 'Rudolph, The Red- Nosed Reindeer' and bonus broadcast recordings of 'Silent Night', 'Silver Bells' and 'It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas. Limited coloured Crystal Clear vinyl.
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- A Winter Romance
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- The Things We Did Last Summer
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
- The Christmas Blues
- Dream a Little Dream of Me
- It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas (Bonus Track)
- Winter Wonderland
- Out In the Cold Again
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- White Christmas
- June In January
- It Won't Cool Off
- Brahms' Lullaby
- Silver Bells (Bonus Track)
- Silent Night (Bonus Track)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.