Edition: 4 LP Boxset
Details: Four vinyl LP pressing. On June 20, 2000, Deftones released their third studio album, White Pony, which was immediately acclaimed as a masterpiece by fans and critics alike. Fueled by the successful singles "Change (In the House of Flies)" and "Digital Bath, " the album is the band's highest selling album and was certified platinum by the RIAA. The band also won the 2001 Grammy for Best Metal Performance for the song "Elite". In the twenty years since release, the album has continued to grow in stature and influence. Inspired by DJ Shadow's Entroducing..., Deftones had the idea to have DJ Shadow reimagine the entire White Pony album, and call it Black Stallion. Twenty years later, Deftones hand-picked a diverse and brilliant collection of artists, including DJ Shadow, to make that idea a reality.
Disc 1 (White Pony)
2 Digital Bath
4 Rx Queen
5 Street Carp
Disc 2 (White Pony)
1 Knife Prty
4 Change (In the House of Flies)
5 Pink Maggit
Disc 3 (Black Stallion)
1 Feiticeira (Clams Casino Remix)
2 Digital Bath (DJ Shadow Remix)
3 Elite (Blanck Mass Remix)
4 Rx Queen (Salva Remix)
5 Street Carp (Phantogram Remix)
6 Teenager (Robert Smith Remix)
7 Knife Prty (Purity Ring Remix)
8 Korea (Trevor Jackson Remix)
Disc 4 (Black Stallion)
1 Passenger (Mike Shinoda Remix)
2 Change (In The House Of Flies) [Tourist Remix]
3 Pink Maggit (Squarepusher Remix)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.