Description: Indie Exclusive. The third studio album from Carol City, FL rapper Denzel Curry. TA1300 features production from FNZ, Ronny J, Charlie Heat, DJ Dahi, J Gramm, Mickey de Grand IV and DJ Swish. Vocalists include JID, Billie Eilish, Goldlink, and introduces long-time friend and collaborator Nyyjeria. Raised in Carol City, Florida, Curry started rapping whilst in sixth grade and began working on his first mixtape in 2011, whilst attending school. Influenced by underground Florida rapper SpaceGhostPurrp, the mixtape was later featured on Purrp's social media, giving Curry local attention and resulting in Curry joining Purrp's hip-hop collective, Raider Klan. Curry left Raider Klan in 2012 following disagreements with SpaceGhostPurrp, releasing his debut full-length album a year later while still in high school, titled Nostalgic 64 on September 3, 2013.
1. TABOO | TA13OO
2. BLACK BALLOONS | 13LACK 13ALLOONZ
3. CASH MANIAC | CAZH MAN1AC
4. SUMO | ZUMO
5. SUPER SAIYAN SUPERMAN | ZUPER ZA1YAN ZUPERMAN
6. SWITCH IT UP | ZWITCH 1T UP
7. MAD I GOT IT | MAD 1 GOT 1T
8. SIRENS | Z1RENZ
9. CLOUT COBAIN | CLOUT CO13A1N
10. THE BLACKEST BALLOON | THE 13LACKEZT 13ALLOON
11. PERCS | PERCZ
12. VENGEANCE | VENGEANCE
13. BLACK METAL TERRORIST | 13 M T
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.