Details: Development is a classic rocksteady record that barely came out in 1972, Jamaica. One of the rarest of the genre, Development is impossible to find. And even when found impossible to find a good playing copy-the pressing was just flawed. Sutro Park Records is proud to present a newly remastered version of the record, available on vinyl for the first time since it originally came out (probably available for the first time anywhere outside a few record shops in Jamaica). Painstakingly remastered by the great Gary Hobish, over a two-year period of time (there are no tapes, so everything had to be sourced from the best vinyl masters), the resultant vinyl release is a revelation: a must for rocksteady fans, a must for Derrick Morgan fans. An instant classic of the genre. Derrick Morgan was and is (he is still touring) one of the legends of rocksteady music. Bringing the sound from Jamaica internationally, Derrick Morgan had the style, the sound, the songs, the music. Legend has it that his
- Send a Little Rain
- Who Knows
- Never See My Baby
- Standing By You
- One Morning in May
- Father Killam
- Still Around
- Hold Your Jack
- It Won't Be This Way
- Bring in the Guns
- Me Na Run
- Festival 10
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.