Details: Vinyl LP pressing. Includes digital download. Quik Is the Name is the debut studio album by American hip hop artist and producer DJ Quik, released by Profile Records on January 15, 1991. Production was mainly handled by DJ Quik along with his executive producers Courtney Branch and Tracy Kendrick. Recording sessions took place throughout 1990 at Westlake Recording Studios in Los Angeles, California, with a production budget of $30, 000. The album debuted at #29 on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling over 50, 000 copies in it's first week in the United States. The album was certified Gold four months after it's release on May 30, 1991 and Platinum four years later on July 26, 1995. To date the album has sold over 1, 070, 000 copies in United States.
- Sweet Black Pussy
- Tonite - DJ Quik / Kleeer
- Born and Raised in Compton
- Tha Bombudd
- Quik Is the Name
- Loked Out Hood - DJ Quik / B.T. Express
- 8 Ball - DJ Quik / Herbie Hancock
- Quik's Groove
- Tear It Off
- I Got That Feelin'
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.