Edition: Green Marble Vinyl, Indie Exclusive
Publisher: Sharptone Records
Details: Even with a discography characterized by confounding expectations, however, nothing will prepare listeners for "Amazing Things" - with it's abundance of styles, emotions and pop culture references making for the most combustible powder keg of a record this side of Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. It is one of the year's best albums, and unquestionably the most eccentric. The roots of "Amazing Things" date back to the latter part of 2018, when Don Broco, in the midst of the lengthy album cycle for "Technology", supported Linkin Park legend Mike Shinoda on his 23-date US tour.
2 Manchester Super Reds No.1 Fan
3 Swimwear Season
5 One True Prince
8 How Are You Done with Existing?
9 Bruce Willis
10 Revenge Body
11 Bad 4 Ur Health
12 Easter Sunday
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.