Divide (2LP 45rpm 180-Gram Vinyl
One of the most anticipated global releases of 2017, "÷" sees the 25-year-old in his finest form yet. Drawing inspiration from a wide array of experiences and subjects, Sheeran takes you through a hugely personal journey; be that reflecting on past relationships, family memories, his musical career or his time off travelling the world in 2016. Musically, ÷ is a varied collection of beautifully orchestrated and emotive ballads, impassioned raps laid over hip hop beats, timeless acoustic guitar masterpieces, and innovative, idiosyncratic pop music. Constantly on the move, the album was recorded between LA, London, Suffolk and while crossing the Atlantic aboard the RMS Queen Mary 2. Executive produced by multi-GRAMMY winner Benny Blanco and Sheeran himself with additional production coming from frequent collaborator Johnny McDaid, GRAMMY winner Mike Elizondo, and BRIT-award winner Steve Mac. Sheeran also created the album artwork concept for "÷" , even painting the cover himself.
Unveiled in tandem last Friday, the album's first singles "Shape Of You" and "Castle On The Hill" highlight a clear divide to his musical spectrum - the former being an inventive dismantling and rebuilding of modern-pop using little more than a loop pedal juxtaposed by a stadium-ready, rocker with hdriving beats and Springsteen-esque riffs. Together the two singles logged over 13 million global streams in the first 24 hours, breaking Spotify's 'day 1' streaming record. With "Shape Of You" tallying 6,868,642 streams and "Castle On The Hill" landing 6,168,395 streams, both of the new tracks have individually had overtaken the previous 'day one' record holders (One Direction logged 4,759,698 streams with "Drag Me Down" in August 2015) marking another record-breaking milestone in his career. Meanwhile, the accompanying lyric videos received over 60 million combined hits, having amounted over 10 million views in the first 24 hours - these mark his fastest-ever video launches, with the accompanying official videos still to come.
Ed Sheeran - an 11-time GRAMMY nominee and multi-GRAMMY winner - has quickly established himself as one of the world's biggest musical artists with over 22 million albums sold and 4.7 billionSpotify streams. Both of his studio albums are now platinum, along with multiple platinum singles under his belt. The British singer-songwriter's second full length album ‘x' (pronounced multiply) - released in 2014 - proved to be both a critical and commercial phenomenon. After debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200 upon its release, the album has since been certified 4x-Platinum in the US and earned two GRAMMY nominations, including the prestigious Album Of The Year. Additionally, "x" spawned four consecutive multi-platinum singles in "Sing," "Don't," "Photograph," and his global smash and biggest single to date "Thinking Out Loud," which marked his first #1 at Top 40 radio and won a pair of GRAMMY awards, including highly coveted "Song Of The Year."
- Castle on the Hill
- Shape of You
- Galway Girl
- New Man
- Hearts Don't Break Around Here
- What Do I Know?
- How Would You Feel (Paean)
- Supermarket Flowers
- Bibia Be Ye Ye
- Nancy Mulligan
- Save Myself
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.