Details: 2014 version of the iconic 1973 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album mastered for vinyl by Doug Sax and Robert Hadley at the Mastering Lab, California. This is two discs of heavy 180GM audiophile quality vinyl. Selling over 31 million albums worldwide and going platinum in the US seven times over, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is widely regarded as the album that made Elton John a household name. Includes 'Benny and the Jets', 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road', 'Candle in the Wind', 'Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting' and 'Harmony'.
- Funeral for a Friend (Side One)
- Love Lies Bleeding (Side One)
- Candle in the Wind (Side One)
- Bennie and the Jets (Side One)
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Side Two)
- This Song Has No Title (Side Two)
- Grey Seal (Side Two)
- Jamaica Jerk Off (Side Two)
- I've Seen That Movie Too (Side One)
- Sweet Painted Lady (Side One)
- The Ballad of Danny Bailey (1909-34) (Side One)
- Dirty Little Girl (Side One)
- All the Girls Love Alice (Side One)
- Your Sister Can't Twist (But She Can Rock'n'roll) (Side Two)
- Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (Side Two)
- Roy Rogers (Side Two)
- Social Disease (Side Two)
- Harmony (Side Two)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.