Edition: Limited Edition Olive Colored Vinyl
Publisher: Aftermath Records
Details: Limited olive green colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the 10th studio album by rapper Eminem. The album features guest appearances from Joyner Lucas, Royce da 5'9", Jessie Reyez, and uncredited vocals by Justin Vernon. Eminem, credited as Slim Shady, and Dr. Dre served as executive producers, while production for individual tracks comes from a variety of musicians. The full album cover, front to back, features fighter pilot, LT. Mathers III, intentionally crashing a military aircraft into an unknown object. The artwork appropriates the cover design of the 1986 Beastie Boys album, Licensed to Ill; Eminem has cited them as an inspiration for several years.
1 The Ringer [Explicit] 5:37
2 Greatest [Explicit] 3:46
3 Lucky You [Explicit] 4:04
4 Paul (Skit) 0:35
5 Normal [Explicit] 3:42
6 Em Calls Paul [Explicit] (Skit) 0:49
7 Stepping Stone [Explicit] 5:09
8 Not Alike [Explicit] [Feat. Royce Da 5’9] 4:48
9 Kamikaze [Explicit] 3:36
10 Fall [Explicit] 4:22
11 Nice Guy [Explicit] 2:30
12 Good Guy [Explicit] [Feat. Jessie Reyez] 2:22
13 Venom [Explicit] (Music from the Motion Picture) 4:29
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.