Edition: Black Vinyl
Publisher: Eleven Seven Music
Details: Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download with bonus tracks. Escape the Fate's new album, Hate Me is titled such because, "lyrically, a lot of these tracks are based around the hate we've received over the years and just embracing that and using it to our own advantage," says lead vocalist Craig Mabbitt. "I've had to step up to the plate lately, for the fans as much as anything else, because they take the name Escape the Fate very seriously and I owe them something for that, for all the support they've shown us over the years. It's very humbling for me to be able to listen to this collection of songs and think about where we've come from and what we've been through to get to this point." The highly anticipated new effort, follows up 2013's Ungrateful and features lead-off track and album anchor, "Just A Memory." What we are about to witness, with Hate Me, is a re-incarnated, reborn, rejuvenated Escape the Fate firing on all cylinders once more. This is a band that, after a 10-year tenure, are still as hungry as they've ever been. The message from the Escape the Fate camp is louder and clearer than it has even been in the past: "We're coming for everyone and we aren't taking any prisoners!"
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.