Edition: Clear Vinyl
Publisher: Laced Records
Details: Face the unknown... assuming they have a face. A paranormal partnership has formed between Bethesda, Tango Gameworks and Laced Records as we present the dark Japanese electronica of Ghostwire: Tokyo on vinyl record. Tango set out to reflect the juxtaposition of modernity and history in Tokyo, where neon high rises and historic temples stand side by side. Composer Masatoshi Yanagi's goal was to express this unique game world by utilising the three wind instruments of Gagaku (ancient Japanese court music): shō, hichiriki, and ryuteki (dragon flute). He also explored traditional instruments including the shakuhachi (bamboo flute) and the chappa (cymbals), as well as traditional musical scales. These elements intermingle with modern, tenebrous synthesised sounds and distorted waveforms. Singer EvE performs the disquieting nursery songs that punctuate several of the disc sides, injecting the overall score with a child-like eeriness. This double LP set features 26 specially mastered tracks, thoughtfully curated by Tango Gameworks and pressed on 'crystal clear' heavyweight LPs. The deluxe double gatefold sleeve showcases some of the creepy folkloric J-horror art pieces created by the game's design team.
- Tōryanse (とおりゃんせ)
- GHOSTWIRE: TOKYO
- Encounter (遭遇)
- The Pact (彼岸の契約)
- The Buried Life (墓標都市)
- Yaseotoko Ⅰ(痩男 I)
- Trails of Connection (繋がりを辿って)
- Kagome Kagome (かごめかごめ)
- Living Things from Ancient Times (古より生けるものたち)
- Misfortune (災厄)
- A Stop in the Void (名もなき駅)
- Wire In (絶対共鳴)
- Sacrifice (生贄)
- Koomote (小面)
- Daidarabotchi (ダイダラボッチ)
- Amefuri (あめふり)
- Curse (呪殺)
- Hebinari Shrine (蛇鳴神社)
- Okina (翁)
- Yaseotoko Ⅱ (痩男Ⅱ)
- 17 Doors (17つの扉)
- Eve (イヴ)
- Life of the Higan Flowers (彼岸花の命)
- Abyss (奈落)
- Until We Meet Again (また会う日まで)
- Shabondama (シャボン玉)"
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.