Details: Re-released on CD a few moths ago, the vinyl was mail order only. We have access to a limited number of the Clear vinyl. Following the bitter end of the Sisters Of Mercy and subsequent musical split, Andrew Eldritch formed The Sisterhood in early 1986 alongside Alan Vega (Suicide), Lucas Fox (Motorhead), Patricia Morrison (The Sisters Of Mercy and The Gun Club), James Ray (Gangwar) and Doktor Avalanche (the Sisters' drum machine), beating to the punch former band mates Craig Adams and Wayne Hussey for control of the Sisterhood name. The resulting five track album 'Gift' features the extended mix of the band's first single Giving Ground and has become a sought after classic to many fans. Andrew Eldritch said about the album: "The Sisterhood album was a weapon in this corporate war. That's why I called it Gift. Numbered Limited Edition of 1000 Clear Vinyl
- Giving Ground
- Finland Red Egypt White
- Rain from Heaven
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.