Edition: Red & Black Split Colored Vinyl (Limited to 1000 Copies)
Publisher: Metal Blade Records
Details: Limited red and black colored vinyl LP pressing. Formed in Antarctica in 1984 by manager Sleazy P. Martini, Earth's favorite interplanetary warriors have forged a path of debauchery for over 30 years. GWAR's mythology is rich in political and social satire and their cult-following is galvanized by their controversial, indefatigable and ostentatious live performances, where crowds of willing slaves are subjected to ripe humor and theatrical imagery... and lots and lots of blood, vomit and other bodily fluids. Available for the first time on vinyl (colored LP), GWAR's fourth studio effort, 1994's diverse This Toilet Earth, was their first to be censored and finds the band as heavy and humorous as ever on standouts like "Saddam A Go-Go" and "The Insidious Soliloquy of Skulhedface."
Originally released in 1994, “This Toilet Earth” is GWAR’s 4th studio album and most controversial release. Available for the first time as Red & Black 50/50 Split Colored Vinyl and limited to 1000 copies.
2 Panis I See
3 Eat Steel
4 Jack the World
6 Bad Bad Men
3 The Issue of Tissue (Spacecake)
4 Pocket Pool
5 Slap U Around
6 Krak Down
7 Filthy Flow
8 The Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.