Edition: Transparent Splatter Colored Vinyl
Publisher: Nuclear Blast America
Details: Ever since the release of their debut album, Glory To The Brave, in 1997, Hammerfall dropped jaws everywhere they went. 3 years and one album (Legacy Of Kings, 1998) later, Swedish heavy metal saviors Hammerfall released what would be their international breakthrough and first number one record in their native: Renegade. Songs like the title track, the ballad "Always Will Be", the ferocious opening track "Templars Of Steel" or the pummeling "The Way Of The Warrior" made the album the landmark release that it is today. From then on out Hammerfall kept rising through the ranks, becoming an institution in the metal world, and are responsible for the revival of traditional heavy metal in the post-grunge music scene. Almost 30 years, countless tours around the globe, and 11 albums in, Hammerfall are still going strong, being one of the most successful heavy bands to ever come out of Sweden. Limited edition splatter vinyl
1 Templars of Steel
2 Keep the Flame Burning
4 Living in Victory
5 Always Will Be
6 The Way of the Warrior
7 Destined for Glory
8 The Champion
9 Raise the Hammer
10 A Legend Reborn
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.