Edition: Black & White Colored Vinyl
Publisher: Big Loud Records
Details: The follow up to debut album A ROCK, one of the New York Times Best Albums of 2020 all-genre and a Billboard Best Country Album of 2020, the mockingbird & THE CROW is one of the most highly-anticipated sophomore albums in the country format. Hardy has made his mark as "a promising purveyor of keeping the spirit of classic heavy Southern rock alive" (American Songwriter), a juggernaut artist-writer whose influence has already changed the sound and style of the genre. With his second full-length LP, he charges into uncharted territory, marrying country and rock in a two-part, 17-track duality showcase, mastering the sounds and themes of both the influences he grew up listening to with the life he grew up living. With "a handle on modern vernacular that's second to none" (Nashville Lifestyles), the entirely co-written album launches a new era on January 20, 2023.
- Disc 1 -
1 Disc 1 Side A: Beer
2 Red (Feat. Morgan Wallen)
3 Wait in the Truck (Feat. Lainey Wilson)
4 Drink One for Me
5 I in Country
6 Disc 1 Side B: Screen
8 Here Lies Country Music
9 The Mockingbird & the Crow
- Disc 2 -
1 Disc 2 Side A: Sold Out
3 Truck Bed
5 Disc 2 Side B: I Ain't in the Country No More
6 Radio Song (Feat. Jeremy McKinnon)
7 Kill SH!T Till I Die
8 The Redneck Song
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.