Details: Vinyl LP pressing. Tommy Boy Records celebrates 30 Years of House of Pain's debut album House of Pain (Fine Malt Lyrics) with this remastered edition. Everlast, DJ Lethal & Danny Boy formed House of Pain while attending high school and were signed to Tommy Boy Records after fashioning themselves as rowdy Irish-American hooligans, hitting the local rap and alternative music scene. House of Pain (Fine Malt Lyrics) went multi-platinum and the self titled debut album spawned the successful producer DJ Muggs, who produced the single "Jump Around". The song was also remixed twice by Pete Rock, one version featuring a verse from him and one without. "Jump Around" became a hit in 1992, reaching number 3 in the United States. The album also featured Cypress Hill member B-Real on the song "Put Your Head Out" and Funkdoobiest's Son Doobie on "House and the Rising Sun", both members of the musical collective known as Soul Assassins.
- Jump Around
- Put Your Head Out
- Top O' the Morning to Ya
- Commercial 1
- House and the Rising Sun
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans
- House of Pain Anthem
- Danny Boy Danny Boy
- Guess Who's Back
- Commercial 2
- Put on Your Shit Kickers
- Come and Get Some of This
- Life Goes on
- One for the Road
- Feel It
- All My Love
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.