Edition: Limited Edition Silver Colored Vinyl, Indie Exclusive (Final color may vary from mockup)
Publisher: Icon for Hire
Details: Following up on the Rock Sound and Kerrang! Radio supported album 'Amorphous', Icon for Hire introduced 'The Reckoning', with the bruising single 'Ready For Combat'. Described by Rock Sound as "a bold and belligerent piece of hard rock chaos", the track, alongside it's high-powered music video, perfectly depict the harder-edged sound and aesthetic of the upcoming album, in the band's own words; "grittier, louder, larger".
Talking about the album Icon for Hire say; "'The Reckoning' isn't just about exploring all the dark and heavy pieces of ourselves, it's about embracing and accepting those pieces, and using them as weapons against the gatekeepers that hold us back, even when those gatekeepers are our own self-imposed limitations." Featuring collaborations with Keith Wallen of Breaking Benjamin and mixing by Joe Rickard of In Flames and Red, the album boasts Ariel's fiercest vocals to date, and Shawn's signature in-your-face guitar style. Since forming in 2007, Icon for Hire - composed of singer Ariel Bloomer and guitarist Shawn Jump - have quietly amassed a legion of fans. With 250 millions global streams to date and nearly 1 million followers across social platforms, Icon for Hire are no longer the sleeping giants of the modern rock scene. Having sold over 120,000 albums to date through their completely independent set up, they are one of the most successful direct to fans stories. Continuing to build their legacy on their own terms, unapologetically forcing all to take note that they aren't going anywhere any time soon, with 'The Reckoning' Icon for Hire are embracing their self funded freedom.
3 Ready for Combat
7 Emo Dreams
10 All I See Is Darkness
13 Messed Up
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.