Edition: Limited Edition
Publisher: Ten Thousand Project
Details: Double clear vinyl LP pressing. Los Angeles based artist/producer collective Internet Money releases their highly anticipated debut album B4 The Storm, available on double vinyl December 18 via 10K Projects/Internet Money Records. The album was put together over a two-week period during quarantine at the Internet Money HQ in Los Angeles, and includes features from Juice WRLD, Trippie Redd, The Kid Laroi, Kevin Gates, 24K Goldn and more. The project includes the single "Lemonade" featuring Gunna, NAV and Don Toliver.
- Message (feat. TyFontaine)
- Really Redd (feat. Trippie Redd, Lil Keed & Young Nudy)
- Lost Me (feat. Lil Mosey, Iann Dior & Lil Skies)
- Right Now (feat. Cochise & TyFontaine)
- Familiar (feat. TheHxliday)
- JLO (feat. Lil Tecca)
- Thrusting (feat. Swae Lee & Future)
- Speak (feat. The Kid Laroi)
- Blast Off (feat. Juice WRLD & Trippie Redd)
- Take It Slow (feat. 24kGldn & TyFontaine)
- Somebody (feat. Lil Tecca & A Boogie Wit da Hoodie)
- Giddy Up (feat. Wiz Khalifa & 24kGldn)
- Block (feat. Trippie Redd & StaySolidRocky)
- Devasted (feat. lilspirit)
- Let You Down (feat. TyFontaine & TheHxliday)
- No Opinion (feat. Kevin Gates)
- Lemonade (feat. Don Toliver, Gunna & NAV)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.