Details: Vinyl LP pressing includes CD. Say It Out Loud is undeniably fun and urgent in message. And backing their modernized 2-Tone-tinged, guitar-fueled, melody-heavy sound are lyrics that confront everything from social control and self-empowerment to domestic violence and the media circus surrounding the next presidential election. True to The INTERRUPTERS' unabandoned passion and personal-meets-political dynamic, the first song shared from the album is "By My Side," a fist-pumping, tender tribute to outcast solidarity. Since the release of their 2014 self-titled debut, The INTERRUPTERS have split their time between touring with the likes of The English Beat and Bad Religion and cranking out new material that shows off their irrepressible sensibility. So when the time came to record their sophomore album Say It Out Loud, the four-piece hit the studio with Rancid's Tim Armstrong and fired off 14 new songs that both capture their frenetic energy and reveal a whole new level of boldness in their songwriting. "Over the past couple years we got to know ourselves so much better as a band, and that gave us a lot of room to really grow on this album," notes frontwoman Aimee Interrupter, whose bandmates include guitarist Kevin Bivona, bassist Justin Bivona, and drummer Jesse Bivona. Produced by Armstrong and recorded partly at his studio (as well as at Travis Barker's Opra Studios), Say It Out Loud are a batch of feel-good songs proving The INTERRUPTERS' unstoppably upbeat spirit. The INTERRUPTERS have forged a formidable bond that deeply informs their music. "Loyalty, family, friendship, and unity-with upstrokes," says Kevin. "That pretty much sums up The INTERRUPTERS and what we are all about."
- By My Side
- She Got Arrested
- On a Turntable
- The Prosecutor
- Phantom City (Feat. Tim Timebomb)
- Media Sensation
- You're Gonna Find a Way Out
- Divide Us
- The Valley
- Good Things
- Jenny Drinks
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.