Details: 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Unlike the '80s reissues which were cut from the original analogue master tapes, the audio on these releases has been cut from the high resolution remasters of 2015 when the Maiden catalogue was digitally upgraded. They will be packaged in identical artwork to the initial vinyl releases and will be issued chronologically across a three month period. The '90s proved to be a difficult time for heavy metal bands in general, but Iron Maiden plowed forward, notching up yet more success with albums like 1992's acclaimed Fear Of The Dark. Available for the first time on LP in the U.S., the album served as the band's ninth studio effort overall and was the last to feature vocalist Bruce Dickinson until his return in 1999. Debuting at No. 1 in the U.K. and climbing to No. 12 on the Billboard Top 200 in the U.S., the album marked a return to classic '80s form yielding killer singles like "Be Quick Or Be Dead" and the epic title cut.
- Be Quick or Be Dead (1998 Remastered Version)
- From Here to Eternity
- Afraid to Shoot Strangers
- Fear Is the Key
- Childhood's End
- Wasting Love
- The Fugitive
- Chains of Misery
- The Apparition
- Judas Be My Guide
- Weekend Warrior
- Fear of the Dark
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.