Details: At 16 years of age, Loomis won a guitar competition in Wisconsin, and was auditioned to replace Jeff Young in Megadeth (he was not chosen due to his young age.) Jeff ended up joining Sanctuary during the tour of the album The Mirror Black. Just after the tour, the band dismantled and he created Nevermore with ex-members Jim Sheppard and Warrel Dane. This the 2008 solo album from one of the best guitar players in the metal world - Nevermore's Jeff Loomis! Loomis is arguably metal's very best guitarist and this album has all of his signature sounds. This instrumental album is different from most guitar-driven instrumental albums because the songs are not just a showcase of guitar virtuoso, as it showcases Loomis's excellent song-writing skills. Instead of a bunch of out of control solo's, listeners are treated to real songs that could very well been transformed into songs for the next Nevermore album. The lack of a singer does not take away from the music, it does however showcase an amazing guitarist at work. Remastered and available on vinyl (color!) for the very first time! Enjoy!
- Shouting at a Funeral
- Opulent Maelstrom
- Jato Unit
- Azure Haze
- Cashmere Shiv
- Race Against Disaster
- Devil Theory
- Miles of Machines
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.