Details: John Robert "Joe" Cocker was a British singer known for his gritty, bluesy voice and dynamic stage performances that featured expressive body movements. Most of his best-known singles, such as "Feeling Alright" and "Unchain My Heart, " were recordings of songs written by other songwriters, though he composed a number of songs for most of his albums as well, often in conjunction with a songwriting partner Chris Stainton. His first album featured a recording of the Beatles' ", With a Little Help from My Friends" which brought him to near-instant stardom. The song reached number one in the UK in 1968, became a staple of his many live shows (Woodstock and the Isle of Wight in 1969, the Party At The Palace in 2002). Alive in America is a live album documenting Joe Cocker's concert performance in Denver, Colorado on May 2, 1981. Released for the first time on clear color vinyl, as a double LP, and limited to 200 copies in North America.
- Feelin' Alright
- I Can't Say No
- Lady Put The Light Out
- Look What You've Done
- A Whiter Shade Of Pale
- Sweet Little Woman
- I Don't Want To Live Without Lovin' You
- Just Like Always
- Seven Days
- Jealous Kind
- Hitchcock Railway
- Watching The River Flow
- You Are So Beautiful
- Sweet Forgiveness
- With A Little Help From My Friends
- The Letter
- The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.