Details: Following the popular LP releases of 'Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind,' 'Castle in the Sky,' 'My Neighbor Totoro,' 'Kiki's Delivery Service,' and 'Porco Rosso', 'Princess Mononoke' is finally coming out on LP. Image Album, Soundtrack and Symphonic Suite are remastered, with new deluxe artwork and liner notes. Furthermore, these three scores have never been released on vinyl before. Please enjoy the beauty of the artwork and rich sound of this vinyl record.Symphonic Suite album which Joe Hisaishi newly recorded 'Princess Mononoke' as a suite with Czech Philharmonic the year after the movie release.
- 1st movement The Legend of Ashitaka
- 2nd movement TA TA RI GAMI (The Demon God)
- 3rd movement The Journey to the West
- 4th movement Mononoke Hime
- 5th movement The Forest of the Deer God
- 6th movement Requiem - The Demon Power
- 7th movement The World of the Dead - Adagio of Life and Death
- 8th movement Ashitaka and San
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.