Details: Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the eighth studio album by rapper/producer Kanye West. The album features guest vocals by Ty Dolla Sign, PartyNextDoor, Kid Cudi, Jeremih and 070 Shake, among others. West produced the album in it's entirety, with additional production by Mike Dean, who serves as a co-executive producer, as well as Francis and the Lights, Benny Blanco, Irv Gotti, 7 Aurelius, Noah Goldstein, Che Pope, Caroline Shaw, Pi'erre Bourne and Ty Dolla Sign, among others. Ye is the second of five seven-track albums produced by West in what have been referred to as the "Wyoming Sessions". West explained the album title, which is a diminutive of his own name commonly used in his songs, by stating: "I believe "ye" is the most commonly used word in the Bible, and in the Bible it means "you". So, I'm you, I'm us, it's us. It went from Kanye, which means "the only one," to just Ye - just being a reflection of our good, our bad, our confused, everything. The album is more of a reflection of who we are."
- I Thought About Killing You
- All Mine
- Wouldn't Leave
- No Mistakes
- Ghost Town
- Violent Crimes
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.