Details: Vinyl LP pressing. Born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti and raised in the city of Montreal, 23 year-old Canadian artist KAYTRANADA is widely regarded as one of the most important new producers in the musical landscape today. Since the age of fourteen, when he first began to DJ and when his brother introduced him to music production software, his output has been relentless. As he explains, "after he showed me the basics, from that day on I couldn't stop making beats," pumping out a beat a day for the next couple of years and soon after self-releasing a series of EPs and beat tapes that quickly began to expand his reach. Single releases like "Drive Me Crazy" with Vic Mensa and "Leave Me Alone" with Shay Lia soon spread his name like wildfire and gained listens reaching far into the millions. In addition to that he's produced for artists such as Mobb Deep, Kali Uchis, Freddie Gibbs, The Internet, & Talib Kweli and remixed the likes of Disclosure, Pharrell, Missy Elliot, Janet Jackson, and others. KAYTRANADA soon cemented his reputation and his sound; an undeniable swing of the drums comparable to J Dilla's, a signature soulful touch in the melodies, and a healthy dose of funky bass lines. Last year he was tapped by the legendary Rick Rubin who has acted as a mentor, eventually signing him to a publishing relationship. 99.9% will be KAYTRANADA's first debut album on XL Recordings. The 15-track album includes guest vocals from Anderson.Paak, AlunaGeorge, BADBADNOTGOOD, Craig David, Syd, Little Dragon, Goldlink and more.
- Bus Ride (Feat. Karriem Riggins ; River Tiber)
- Got It Good (Feat. Craig David)
- Together (Feat. Alunageorge ; Goldlink)
- Drive Me Crazy (Feat. Vic Mensa)
- Weight Off (Feat. Badbadnotgood)
- One Too Many (Feat. Phonte)
- Despite the Weather
- Glowed Up (Feat. Anderson.Paak)
- Breakdance Lesson N.1
- You're the One (Feat. Syd)
- Vivid Dreams (Feat. River Tiber)
- Lite Spots
- Leave Me Alone (Feat. Shay Lia)
- Bullets (Feat. Little Dragon)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.